Reflexology is a natural therapy derived on the principle of study that there are reflexes in the body that reflect and map glands, organs and other areas of the body. The application of pressure to these reflexes can improve blood circulation, relieve tension and aid to support the body for its normal optimal functions. While most other therapies focus on manipulation of the bone and tissue, reflexology offers a hands on treatment without needing to touch the afflicted area by working the reflexes that correspond to that area of the body. It is the least invasive form of therapy, is a widely used and popular treatment in European countries and can benefit a long list of ailments. Whether your feet are dry, cracked and callused or you suffer with built up scar tissue from injury, arch abnormalities, nerve damage or you just need relaxation, we are here to help.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY:
- Assists in Pain Control for Musculoskeletal Pain
- Improve Sleep Function
- Increased Energy Levels
- Improves Liver Function
- Reduce Symptoms of Anxiety & Stress
- Improve Nerve Sensitivity
- Aid Digestive Issues (IBS and Constipation)
- Improves Blood Circulation to Extremities and Vital Organs
- Increased Mobility
- Effective Help for Post Injury Recovery
- Effective help for Plantar Fasciitis
References: Academy of Reflexology & Massage, R.A.C (Reflexology Association of Canada), Natural Health Practitioners of Canada.